TAPL 2022 SPRING SEMINAR
Thursday, April 21st, 2022
The TAPL Education Committee is proud to announce our 2022 Spring Seminar. We have selected an excellent array of speakers, each a professional well-versed in their respective area of expertise.
Our committee has worked hard on the behalf of our membership to secure a lineup that we are confident will benefit the full spectrum of our membership. We have requested approval from the AAPL for 6 RL/RPL/CPL credit hours, including 1 ethics credit as well as CLE credits from the Oklahoma Bar Association.
8:15 am – 8:50 am: CHECK IN
8:50 am - 9:00 am: WELCOME/OPENING REMARKS
9:00 am - 10:00 am: SWD APPLICATION & APPROVAL PROCESS AT THE OCC (1 credit hour)
- Ben Brown with CharneyBrown
10:00 am – 11:00 am: OCC & GENERAL LAW UPDATE (1 credit hour)
- Ron Barnes & Grayson Barnes with Barnes Law
11:00 am - 12:00 pm: ETHICS PRESENTATION (ETHICS CREDIT - 1 credit hour)
- Sheila Naifeh, Attorney at Law/Solo Practitioner
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: LUNCH BREAK – CATERED LUNCH
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: ENERGY TRANSITION AND MARKETS UPDATE (1 credit hour)
- Tom Seng with The University of Tulsa
2:00 pm - 3:00pm: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PANEL DISCUSSION (1 credit hour)
- Danny Falligant with Adaptive Edge
- Jerris Johnson with Paramount Field Services
- Keith Needham with The Needham Companies
- Robert Sher with Coterra Energy Inc.
3:00 pm - 4:00pm: POST PRODUCTION EXPENSES (1 credit hour)
- Bradley Welsh with GableGotwals
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: HAPPY HOUR
SPONSORSHIPS FOR THE SEMINAR ARE STILL AVAILABLE
If interested, please contact Elliot Dowling, CPL, our Education Director.
Thank you to our Spring Seminar Event Sponsors!!
Thank you to our Comprehensive Sponsors!!