PLEASE REVIEW TAPL'S POLICIES & WAIVER OF LIABILITY REGARDING COVID-19 LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CAPPED AT 150 GUESTS.
Date/Time: September 14, 2020
Check-in: 5:00pm, The Summit Club
Cocktails: 5:00pm - 6:00pm, The Summit Club
Dinner: 6:00pm - 8:00pm, The Summit Club
Join us at TAPL's September 2020 Membership Dinner Meeting, where TAPL members will hear from Oklahoma's current sitting Governor, Kevin Stitt. See below for Governor Stitt's Biography and for more information about the event!
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. The Tulsa Association of Petroleum Landmen (“TAPL”) is working with our event hosts on preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, TAPL cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending TAPL events could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By registering for or attending this event, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending TAPL events and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at TAPL events may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, TAPL, its Board of Directors, TAPL event hosts and other attendees of TAPL events. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with attendance at TAPL events (“Claims”). On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless TAPL, its Board of Directors, TAPL event hosts, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of TAPL, its Board of Directors, TAPL event hosts, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any TAPL event.
Please stay home is any of the following apply to you:
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher
- If you feel ill, have shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste/smell, experiencing chills or body aches, have a sore throat, severe headache, sever fatigue, gastrointestinal symptoms or congestion/runny nose unrelated to allergies
- If you have received a positive COVID-19 test in the last 14 days
- If, in the last 14 days, you have traveled internationally or on a cruise line
- If, in the last 14 days, you have been exposed to someone that may have had COVID-19 at the time
- If, in the last 14 days, you have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the same period
The TAPL Board also asks that you adhere to the following:
- Take your temperature prior to attending the event
- Avoid shaking hands
- Observe respiratory etiquette (leaning in to speak)
- Make use of hand sanitizer placed throughout venue
- Place used drinkware into a disposal bin. Avoid leaving it on a table.
- Masks are strongly encouraged