The TAPL Spring Education Seminar will be held on Thursday, April 14th. The cost is $75 for members and $150 for non-members. Breakfast, box lunch, drinks and snacks will be provided.
We have changed the venue this year to allow for more attendees. The seminar will be held will be at the OU-Tulsa Campus at 41st and Yale in Perkins Auditorium in the Learning Center. You may park in the parking lots on campus or on the 2nd floor of the parking garage. A campus map can be found here: http://tulsa.ou.edu/images/outcampusmap070307.pdf. We are seeking approval from AAPL for a total of 7 CPL/RL/RLP continuing education credits, including 6 CPL/RL/RLP recertification credits and 1 Ethics Credit.
Our speakers are confirmed and the agenda is being finalized, but we anticipate it will be as follows:
- 8:30 – 9:00 Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-10:00 George Snell, Snell Law Firm - “Multi-State Oil & Gas Law Comparison”
- 10:00 – 11:00 Kevin O'Neal & Chris Zerangue, Thomas Development Corporation - “Marcellus Shale Land Update”
- 11:00 – 12:00 Trent Baulch, Bank of Oklahoma - “What to Expect When Dealing With a Trust Company”
- 12:00 – 1:30 Jack Richards, Devon Energy Corporation - “Landman Ethics” (Lunch)
- 1:30 – 2:30 Ron Barnes, Crutchmer and Barnes, PLLC - “OCC Update”
- 2:30 – 3:30 Elwood Vogel, Halliburton Energy Services - “Horizontal Well Operations/Completions”
- 3:30 – 4:30 Mike Fischer, Williams - “Gas Markets in Emerging Plays”